Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's your WHOLE ENTIRE facial skin care routine?

What's your WHOLE ENTIRE skin care routine? Make-up can count as well...so list everything you use and the name!!!! Let's see who uses the most products! LOL =] LIST EVERYTHING!!





Here's mine.


Morning:


-Biore Blemish Cleanser


-Olay Moisturizer


-Almay Complexion Clearing Concealer


-Maybelline Matte Powder


-CoverGirl Mascara


Night:


-Biore Cleanser


-Clean %26amp; Clear Spot Treatment


Once a week:


-Biore Scrub


-Biore Pore Strips


-Pluck brows with Revlon Tweezers =P





LOL List any other stuff you want as well, like tweezing, waxing, whatever! Be creative.


((As you can tell, yes I am VERY bored!!)) =]What's your WHOLE ENTIRE facial skin care routine?
Well I've finally found the routine that keeps my skin clear and looking good.


Morning:


- Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Foam Clenser


- Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Hydrating Treatment


- Stilla Tinted Moisterizer


- Maybelline Mascara


- Lancome Juicy tubes


Night:


- Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Foam Clenser


- Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Hydrating Treatment


Extras:


- I use this Biore mask twice a month...I forgot the name


- I get my eyebrows waxed every 2 and 1/2 weeksWhat's your WHOLE ENTIRE facial skin care routine?
Morning:


Scruber


Noxzema


Towel


Warm Water


Cold Water


I Put The Noxzema All Around My Face. Leave It On For 5 Minutes. Then I Take The Scruber And Dip It In The Warm Water Then I Scrub My Face. Then I Squeeze That Out And Dip It In Cold Water So I Can Close My Pores. Then Pat Dry.





Night:


Dove Soap


Washcloth


Warm Water


Face Moisturizer(olay)


I Take The Washcloth And Wet It With Warm Water And Rub The Dove Soap In The Middle Until Soapy. Then I Rub It All Over My Face. I Let It Sit For 4 Minutes. Then I Wash it Off With Warm Water. Then I Dip My Hands Under Cold Water And Splash It Off. I Next Pat Dry My Face. Then I Put The Moisturizer On For The Night. Good Night!!!
morning:


-proactiv face wash


-proactiv face toner


-revlon eye makeup remover


-proactiv face lotion


-bareminerals powder foundation


-mac foundation


-avon pink blush


-covergirl black eyeliner


-bareminerals mineral veil


-wet 'n' wild mascara





night:


-proactiv face wash


-proactiv face toner


-revlon eye makeup remover


-proactiv face lotion
Holy moly! Crazy list there but I guess if you include makeup and all that jazz.... yeah.


Morning:


*Wash w/ Cetaphil


*Clean %26amp; Clear Morning Burst Moisturizer


*Revlon Foundation


*Nars blush in orgasm


*MAC Bronzer


*MAC Highlighter


*MAC or VS lipgloss


*CoverGirl Mascara


*MAC e/s (a couple different colors to accent the eyes)


*some days ID Mineral Foundation





Night:


*Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash


*Spot Treatment for Acne that is ';brewing'; lol. (I just buy the cheap *** Wal Mart brand.... same active ingredients)...





Once a week:


*Acne Stress Scrub (I think Neutrogena?)


*Pluck brows and 'stache (SICK! I know.. lol)


*Full body exfoliation


*Exfoliate my lips with a toothbrush





And I'm on the market for an eye cream, but no luck yet. :[
Wow, my daily routine is pretty simply


Morning:


-Proactive facial cleanser


-Proactive toner


-Proactive cream


-dry


-Maybelline eye liner


-Maybelline Mascara


-Variety of eye shadows that differ day to day


-Sparkly lip gloss








Evening:


-remove make-up


-Proactive facial cleanser


-Proactive toner


-Proactive cream


-dry


-Blisex lip ointment





I also drink 3 litres of water a day for my skin. I drink not sodas or eat any products that are highly refined.





Every three days I use a mask on problam areas.





Once I week I tweeze my eyebrows.





every month I get a facial peel
Morning


wash face with noxema


apply covergirl perfect point plus eyeliner


apply covergirl eyeshadow


apply maybeline XXL mascara


apply covergirl cheekers blush


apply victorias secret beauty rush lip gloss





Night


wash off make up with make up removing wipes


wash face with noxema


use a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol to reove any excess oils


apply facial moisturizer





maybe a wax of the old brows every few weeks or so.





thats about it...seems to work for me lol :)





haha hope i entertained you since you're bored...i doubt it cuz my skin care rituals are pretty boring. oh well, best wishes and take care!
Hmm.


I used to use pro-active. I just ran out.





SO now I use:





1) Aquafina moisture replen. %26amp; exfoliating facial scrub


2) Aquafina purifying daily cleanser


3) Aquafina daily balance %26amp; clarity toner


4) Clean %26amp; Clear oxygenating ultra light moisturizer





When i first get up %26amp; When i go to bed





Make-up


1)Clinique superfit foundation


2) Clinique stay matte powder


3)Sorme blush/bronzer


4)Victoria Jackson Get addicted eyeshadw (cream %26amp; dark brown)


5) Flirt! Big Flirt! Thickening mascera %26amp; CG Lashblast mascera (I'm a big lash girl)


6) Clinique lipstick in tender-heart
Morning:


Clinique mild facial cleanser


Lush 'eau roma water' toner or Clinique clarifying moisure lotion


Nivea moisturizer


Clinique cityblock sunscreen (if i'm going to be outside)


Dior mascara


Covergirl mascara (on the bottom lids cos it isn't as thick)


Estee Lauder concealer


Australis pressed powder


Rimmel bronzer/blusher


Bodyshop lip balm or Palmers cocoa butter chapstick type thing, sometimes use lip stain/gloss/stick, various brands





Night:


Garnier eye-make up remover


Innoxa 3-in-1 cleanser, toner, makeup-remover


Lush toner or Clinique clarifying lotion


Nivea moisturizer


Nivea night cream (under eyes)


Plus Clinique 15 minute facial once a week (or when i remember) and eyebrow tweezing (tweezer i think is manicare or something? anyway it is hot pink and awesome) when needed
alright well, basically all i do for my skin is wash it with clean and clear morning burst everyday, either when i shower in the morning at night. i always moisturize before putting on my foundation, i use a random moisturizer i just found in my house called 'liz claiborne' and i use maybelline dream matte mousse. i used to be a firm believer in mac makeup, but their foundation is terrible and so thick, so i stick to a light mousse.





..i also wax my eyebrows once a month? lmao.
Morning:


Jan Marini Face Wash


Benzaclin Acne Cream


Neutrogena Tinted Moisturizer w/ SPF 15


Revlon Eyeliner


Lashexact Mascara


Chapstick





Night:


Jan marini Face wash


Differin Acne Cream


Glytone Hydrating Cream





Lol, idk if some of these brands are right but i think? lol =P
Ok, so in the morning I use:


-Clean %26amp; Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Cleanser


-Neutrogena Stress Control Cleanser (something like that)





For makeup:


-Bare Minerals


-Chap stick (Burt's Bee Balm)


-Dior Lip gloss


-Benefit Mascara or Maybeline Waterproof mascara


-Mac eye shadow





Then, at night:


-Clean %26amp; Clear Makeup Removing Cleanser


-Neutrogena Stress Control Cleanser (again)


-Kiehls Face Moisturizer





Throughout the week:


-L’Occitane toner





Perfume:


-Daisy by Marc Jacobs





I pluck my brows every now and then as well as get them waxed
morning


wash my face with Dove cucumber thing(forgot the name)


Ponds dry skin cream


and then makeup... eyeliner, mascara, blush and carmex i dont like using foundation





night


brush my teeth and go to sleep


im going to try to wash my face at night i no its bad not to.
wow...I do none of that..





I wash my face with water in the morning..and brush my teeth..thats about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment