Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has anyone got any facial skin care advice for a 31 year old male?

unfortunatly i had a pretty tough life, and i feel stress has prematurley aged my face, dark lines stretching from the corner of each eyes to my cheekbones, open pores all over my face and forehead, deep frown lines and creases on my fore head.....my skin looks dry sometimes, and haggard, course and rough appearing, tired, hard, wornout looking..





i live with physical imperfections to : balding so i have my head shaved, 2 missing teeth ( front bottom row ), due to an accident years ago.....saving for implants which will take a while because im on welfare.


i cant afford cosmetic surgery obviously..





is there any skin care products i can buy from local high street stores in england, ( easy accessible ) that can help me with my facial skin ? to improve it ?





also if you name the products , how would i use them ? in what order and when ?





ie - cleanse, tone , then moisterize ? what products ?





please nothing to expensive or nothing that i have to pi$ $ about online for either.


just something i can easily purchase from a pharmacy or beaty store, whatever..





finally , is there a specific blood test i could ask my doctor for just to check my ' overall health ' ?





because of anxiety and agoraphobia, ive been inactive for a long time, and are out of shape , slightly overweight.





but seriously, my looks are getting older i feel prematurley, and my looks just aint there anymore.......so id appreciate advice on skin care products to buy.....
































..............








thanksHas anyone got any facial skin care advice for a 31 year old male?
You should try Mary Kay they have a great men's line and many awesome creams for wrinkles and things like that. If you go to Mary Kay.com and then you can find a consultant near you they will let you try anything you like for free and if you like it then you can buy. You should really try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment