Monday, December 21, 2009

Favorite facial care products?

What is/are your favorite facial skin care brand(s)/product(s), and why?Favorite facial care products?
St Ives. facial scrub Deep cleaning that doesn't leave you feeling oily, and gets the job done very wellFavorite facial care products?
cetaphil cleanser and lotion. it makes your face feel very cleaned and moisturized
There are a lot of great products on the market, although my favorite products are from Seriesse International. I have personally seen a big difference in the tone and texture of my skin. I am also seeing less breakouts. I have tried their Continuously Clear line, their A Essentials line, their Glyco Essentials line, and the Olive Oil line. Plus I have tried all of the specialized treatments. I love the way my skin looks.





Click on the below link to see the products.


http://www.myseriesse.com/shop_online.aspx?ID=karenferns
Aveeno Deep Cleansing Bar and Aveeno Clear Complexion Face Lotion. I love them because I've been through many products to get rid of my acne, and NONE of them worked as well as Aveeno. I even tried Proactiv and it made my acne worse. Aveeno is super fantastic because it made my acne hear really fast. I love it and would totally recommend it!
Try Artistry Products, you will be very happy with the results.
Arbonne Exfoliating Scrub and Arbonne Deep Pore Cleansing Masque! Amazing products leavinf your skin feeling soft, smooth and thoroughly cleansed from oils...Try it!! They will refund your money within 45 days if you are not happy with products. Try the products and compare.





https://secure.myarbonne.com.au/arbonne/鈥?/a>





YOu can get 35% off the prices on this website...please email me if you need help...





babyjono2004@yahoo.com.au
vichy normaderm. 20 bucks shooppers drug mart.. zaps zits fast. calms irratation and does not dry out skin
  • icons for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment