Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Facial care routine(Biore products?)?

hey there!


I am currently using St. Ives Apricot Blemish Fighting Cleanser. I love it! But i am almost out of it.


I was in the store and i saw Biore revitalizing 4 in 1 foam cleanser. Have you tried thisproductc and is it any good?


Also, I was thinking i could use the Biore pore unclogging scrub once or a few times a week. Does this sound like a good face care routine? Should I consider the Biore triple actionastringentnt?





Here is what my face is like:


-i have combination skin:


mainly breakout on my forehead, dry on my outer cheeksFacial care routine(Biore products?)?
Not all products work for everyone. You'll just have to try it to see if you like it or not :)


I have used the Biore pore unclogging scrub, but I didn't like it much. I would suggest purchasing the Apricot Scrub again because it seems it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment