Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have several questions regarding my facial skin care. dark spots?

Hi. Well I have several questions. 1st of all, my right cheek has several leftover residue (?) spots from pimples, and they just don't go away. Is there any product or something simple I can do about them? I'm 23 and I don't know if its normal to have this not go away... I see a lot of older guys having flawless skins.





I would like simple easy to do things ( no selling of strange products, but just something I can get over the counter or do at home easily)





and my second question is that I'm using Clean%26amp; Clear's line of Oxygenating products to take care of my skin, when I shower I use the 1) Exfoliator 2) the Cleanser 3) and then the moisturizer.


Are these products good and is this the right order? exfoliate-cleanse-mosturize?





Thank you sooo much for all your help! :)I have several questions regarding my facial skin care. dark spots?
The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple.


For acne scars I lighten them up using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'

No comments:

Post a Comment