Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Facial Care Help Please!!?

My skin is really dry, red and a little spotty. I'm going to try a banana and honey face mask tonight. Has anyone tried it, or know anyone who tried it, and had a bad reaction or is it any good?


Please help!!! THANKS!!!!!!!Facial Care Help Please!!?
I have tried a honey face mask but with oatmeal and lemon. Also, I use the honey (100% honey) as a cleanser in the morning while I shower and it is the best decision I made. I'm a very allergic person and the honey hasn't giving me any allergies.





I noticed that must of the face washes I use dry my skin too much and I have oily skin so I cannot imagine what it does on your dry skin! I recommend you use an oil free moisturizer in the morning and before going to bed. As a cleanser, I use Claremom Clean Milk and tonic lotion but these products are very expensive and only found in spas but im sure you can find something less expensive. Good Luck!





EDIT:


Forgot to mention that the moisturizer will help to even the spotty areasFacial Care Help Please!!?
I've done a banana mask, with just banana. But honey is good for your skin, too. After rinsing, you could use witchazel to clean it all the way off; It won't dry your skin out like other astringents do.





Aloe vera and chamomile should help take away some of the redness, and 100% Natural Shea Butter will help with the dryness.





Here are some other masks and tips to try:





http://www.healthrecipes.com/homemade_be鈥?/a>


http://www.skin-care-recipes-and-remedie鈥?/a>


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>


http://www.essortment.com/lifestyle/beau鈥?/a>
I won't recommend that you use honey on your skin if it's a little sensitive or even sensitive at all. Honey and sensitive skin don't mix well at all as it irritates the skin by causing it to itch.





Dryness doesn't only occur at the surface of the skin. The deep layers of living skin cells (the dermis) also dries out.





So a moisturizer alone will not work.





A moisturizer will only treat the surface layer. But your face can still feel tight and dry after.





Instead look for a deep moisturizing serum. This will be more appropriate.





A Serum is designed to penetrate deeply into the skin. Therefore it can supply moisture to both the surface and the dermis.





So instead of only using a moisturizer also consider a serum. In addition to a serum you may also need to exfoliate.





This will help towards extracting the dead layers of skin and will thicken the skin. When the skin thickens, this is a good thing as your skin will less likely be prone to premature aging.





I recommend that you use a deep moisturizing serum and exfoliate 3-4 times a week. Hope this helps, all the best.
i think that it might work on u. my neighbor tried it on and it worked





good luck ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment