Friday, December 25, 2009

Best oil for facial care (sensitive skin)?

Nobody agrees :) Some say jojoba, some macadamia, some primrose oil, argan oil, etc. I'm allergic to coconut and shea butter. Which oil do you suggest? Thanx





PS) Is it true you can spoil your skin if you use oil as a moisturizer every day?Best oil for facial care (sensitive skin)?
Jojoba oil is supposed to be closest to your natural skin oils.





I personally use Olay for sensitive skin because it also has sunscreen in it.


http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_p鈥?/a>Best oil for facial care (sensitive skin)?
I use this stuff called Soothing Sauce from Bath-a-holic. It is natural with botanical extracts and essential oils mixed with gentle carrier oils. It gets rid of rough red patches and it also helps razor burn (for men face, legs, bikini line etc.). No you cannot spoil your face by using oils every day. It was the original moisturizer. The only way you can hurt your skin is if you continually use something that is irritating it, no matter whether natural (shea butter or coconut) or chemical.


check out www.bath-a-holic.com.
I cant use oil because I have very sensative skin, my pores clog easilly and I hate the feel of oil. I use a moisutrizer called Cetaphil. Its oil free and fragarant free, its used by people with allergies and eczema, my doctor recommended it and I will never go back to anything else.
I have never heard of oil being good for the skin 99% of people that have oily skin try to get rid of it and people that have dry skin use a moisturizer which is a lotion not oil. So i doubt oil would be any good for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment