Friday, December 25, 2009

(For filipinas too..) Laserlight in Facial Care Centre??

I've seen this advert at Candy Magazine. It's about this Laserlight thingie in Facial Care Centre that gets rid of underarm hair. Does anyone know how much that costs? And can anyone tell me all about it? Please? :D(For filipinas too..) Laserlight in Facial Care Centre??
Yeah, It's about $140 for your underarms and you have to do it several times for all the hair to go away. I did it and it hurt SO bad. They put the laser on the lowest level (12) and I could barely take that. It didn't really effect my underarm hair sisnce I did it on such a mild level. My friend did it and it was $140 for underarms, $150 for bikini line, and like $200 for her legs but she did it 6 times each so it added up. She also did it on the highest level so she rarely ever shaves. The pain was unbearable for me (I do well with pain usually) so I never went back. My friend loves it and she said it was worth it. Hope this helped, good luck!(For filipinas too..) Laserlight in Facial Care Centre??
sorry, i don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment