Monday, December 21, 2009

What is the best facial or skin products for dried skin teen? Or any advises to take care of your skin?

I'm 14 turning 15, and would like to know which skin or facial product is good for me. I would like to know the brand and the type too. I have a dried skin ( some =times my face is oily), and I'm allergic to Olay and Pond's. I also would like to know any advise to make my skin and my face softer, healthier, or whiter (if possible). Such as put cuecumber or lemon on the face.What is the best facial or skin products for dried skin teen? Or any advises to take care of your skin?
Hello,


I would recommend Ella Bache, If you go to a department store or a beauticians they will check out your skin ask you questions and then prescribe the correct product for your skin. Usually the diagnosis of your skin is free in a department store. The products are not cheap so ask them which one is the best etc some give you samples to try. I had perfect skin until my early 30's when I got adult acne, I used my usual products which made it worse. Afriend recommended Bache and I never looked back. I have 2 teenagers 12 + 14 both have different skin types, when they get pimple etc we use creme intex 2 which we call fish paste because of the halibut oil, but i always have a jar. If you can get a jar of this from Bache it also helps with the oiliness when applied at night. They also have excellent creams and oils for dryness. Its never to early to start investing and caring for your skin good luck


from LouWhat is the best facial or skin products for dried skin teen? Or any advises to take care of your skin?
im 16 and i also have really dry skin. i use the jafra teen skin care set (the blue one) its really good it has a foam to wash your face a liquid to remove makeup and a really good lotion that leaves my face really smooth and moisturized. you can find it on jafra.com but if not i think vasaline makes some good face creams.
proactiv not only getsrid of pimples and black heads it also makes your face claen and fresh.
Cetaphil is a really good moisterizer for dry skin.
Vitamin E Oil is very nutritious for your skin and keeps it moist . You can find it in any Whole Foods store. Try it as it really is effective in keeping skin smooth and healthy , since it's natural you can not get allergic to it. Give it try and Good Luck!
i've heard some good things about proactive but i use clean %26amp;%26amp; clear oxygenating facial exfoliant...it gets rid of pimples but it also moisturizes, so whatever problem u have it can probably fix it!! good luck!!
allergic eh? well you could use something homemade...quite simple actually, you should have it in your kitchen.





1banna


poppy seed





what you do is you mush up the banana and add poppy seed. (I told you it was easy) once a good texture, apply to face. Wait untill dry.





This mask will moisterize your skin, it is healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment