Friday, December 25, 2009

Is Clearasil facial scrub an effective skin care product? If not, what facial scrub would you recommend?

I want whiter, clearer skin, and my texture's gotten rough recently so I wanted to smooth it out a bit =)





Is Clearasil good? ))


Or can you recommend any better face scrubs, and facial lotions as well (I use Aveeno currently)?Is Clearasil facial scrub an effective skin care product? If not, what facial scrub would you recommend?
clearasil is okay, i have a few of their products but it often dries out your skin and the grains inside the scrubs by clearasil are too big and make your skin rough and it often will break the skin. what i switched to now is clean and clear. any of their face scrubs are great. my favorite one is the oxygenizing face scrub or something with oxygen lol =] its amazing and its blue and it says scrub not wash. but the moisturizers by clean and clear aren't all that great, i use st. ives collagen and it works wonders. =] my face is all clear now. =]Is Clearasil facial scrub an effective skin care product? If not, what facial scrub would you recommend?
Facial scrub offer younger, firmer and wrinkle free skin in just minutes a week. It penetrates the skin and pores, allowing them to open up for better cleansing and conditioning.








http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/ Report Abuse

I tried it and it's okay, but I use Proactive. I don't spend any more on it than I would stuff I buy at the store. It's like a miracle for your face. It makes your skin feel really good too, not dry but smooth.
Nutreogena deep clean cream cleanser (What a tounge twisting name!) works really well.





http://makeup411.com/products/id/385/





And the apricot scrub works REALLY well too. Clearasil never really worked FOR ME but, who knows, maybe it will for you?





http://makeup411.com/products/id/386/
I use Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Daily Cleanser. It gives me a nice, cool, tingly feeling after that freshens me up. After that I use Cetaphil moisturizer. Cetaphil is great for my sensative skin I find.
Yea its good. Noxema is good too...its what i use. If you clean your face with some kind of product everyday, you will be sure to have clearer skin no matter what product you use

No comments:

Post a Comment