Friday, December 25, 2009

How do you care for your face INSTEAD of facial wash?

I use astringent for sensitive skin more than I use soap because I tend to have allergic reactions to a lot of skin washes. I also exfoliate with brown sugar and sea salt once every two weeks. It works for my skin, but may not work for yours. And I moisturize and use sunscreen constantly. Probably more than I wash my face. How do you care for your face INSTEAD of facial wash?
i suggest you use a face wash with benzoly peroxide (at least 5% and no more than 10%). apply it to your face about 3-5 minutes after getting in a steamy shower. the steam will open your pores allowing the face wash to penetrate and more effectively do its job. also, make sure you are drinking plenty of water and green tea, girl! and lay off the caffine because your body processes caffine the same way it processes stress which makes you break out. if you have red spots, ice them to reduce redness and inflamation, then follow with a cortizone lotion (this has a steriod that calms and soothes redness) good luck and i hope this helps!How do you care for your face INSTEAD of facial wash?
I really LOVE Sweet Body Smoothie, its a sugar scrub made by Melbas Paradise Potions. It really gets the dead skin off, and smells amazing. Its made with natural ingredients too, so its actually good for your skin. I think its on sale right now too...
  • icons for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment