Friday, December 25, 2009

Facial care help!!! Big Pointsss for best answer!?

WHAT IS A NATURAL INGREDIENT THAT I CAN USE TO GIVE MY FACE AN AMAZING FACIAL....


i use this hardcore face wash that dries my face out bad!


so any moisturizing idea would be awesomeFacial care help!!! Big Pointsss for best answer!?
The at home recipe I have used for years has always worked best for me. My Mother has used it all of her life as well. I have turned everyone I know to use this as well





Ingredient's:


*2 avocado's


*half a cucumber


*1 Lemon- Squeeze out juices only


*2 tbs Mayo





Blend in a blender


This makes enough for a few weeks, just refrigerate after use!





p.s the smell is amazing


Enjoy!Facial care help!!! Big Pointsss for best answer!?
I have the same problem because my skin is very different during different times of the year. But something I use that works great all the time is st. Ives invigorating scrub, its very harsh, but it exfoliates off all the dead skin, a good moisturizer is clean and clear, any of them. If you have bad dry skin, try eucrin, all though it is expensive it gets the job done.
I don't know about natural, but I use a cleanser and toner (made from boots) with teatree and witch hazel in it. I follow this by ';simple'; light moisturizer and it works and my skin is clear.


Also, I use boots exfoliating lotion once a week to remove dry and dead skin.


gl.
Noxzema

No comments:

Post a Comment