Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How should I take care of my facial skin?

I'm a 15 year old male.


I get spots on my forehead due to having a fringe, but I push my hair back whenever I can to reduce grease build up.


I wash my face twice daily with ';Tea Tree Facial Wash'; and warm water.





My skin tone on my face is far paler than the rest of my body and it often gets dry and blotchy in cold or hot temperatures. I also have dark circles around my eyes (although I normally get 8 hours sleep or more), I believe it's due to my varying sleep patterns. I get stressed very easily especially with work, which may be a cause too?





I think I have very sensitive skin, and I do what I can for it, but with the Tea Tree option I stupidly chose the one that was not for sensitive skin (should I stop using this right away?).





I have the diet of a normal teenager, pretty much balanced with the exception of a few more unhealthy foods, but I try to avoid these whenever possible.





I think my weight is average, and I'm probably closer to underweight than over for my height and age.





Any advice for what cleaning products I should use, what to avoid, what I should be eating and drinking, and how my lifestyle is affecting it? Also, what can I use for the blotchiness and dark circles? I'm not an expert on all the facial products and I often get caught up in the huge amount there are available and what they're all actually for.





Any advice is appreciated. (:


Thanks!How should I take care of my facial skin?
I don't know if you'd feel embarrassed but you should really go to a make-up counter that also does mens products (clinique do really good mens products) Obviously i'm not saying wear make-up! But these counters also do a lot of facial cleansers, washes and moisturisers. OR go to Lush! They do amazing facial stuff. My point is, you need a professional person to look at your song as people on here can only guessHow should I take care of my facial skin?
a great part of having nice skin is washing it. 2 times a day(like ur doing) if u don't ur bound to get pimples. wash ur face, seriously :) since ur washing ur face already i don't know what to say :}
You should get like a mild face wash for just general cleaning because it doesn't sound like you have acne. I know it is kind of girly, but you could try a moisturizer from Cetaphil. It's good that you keep your hair off of your face to stop the excess oils. Try to develope normal sleeping habbits with at least 8 hours a night. Eat healthy and drink plenty of water. You should be good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment