Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's the best way to take care of your facial skin?

What's the best way to take care of your facial skin? When to wash, how often to wash, what products to use and not to use? I shower every morning and use normal soap for my face. If the weather (southern California) is extra dry I put lotion on my face, but most of the time I don't put anything on. Lotion alleviates the dryness, but seems to encourage pimples. No lotion and it becomes painfully dry. How do you get real good skin? (I am a 31 yo male)What's the best way to take care of your facial skin?
use the proactive skin care line, i use it a lot. i live in PA and it gets pretty dry there in the winter time,meaning humidity. the proactive line does not make me break out at all. hope i helpedWhat's the best way to take care of your facial skin?
Check your skin condition with dermatologist or pharmacist and they'll recommend you the best product but the best advice could be get from skin experts.

No comments:

Post a Comment