Monday, December 21, 2009

Different brands for facial care?

Is it bad to use different brands on the face? For example, was thinking to use L'oreal askin refiner facial wash but I still have Olay whitening lotion (I should use it too coz it's a waste to stop using when I still have more of it on the bottle).





Thanks people.Different brands for facial care?
Heard of Home brand ... :P that's just household tips.. they are the best of all..


But still if u are keen on using something else, L'oreal, Garnier and Dove are my personal favorites. I think they are more reliable.


use any reliable product, but i'd advise not to switch between products very often, its harmful for the skin. Find out what works best for u.. and just stick to it.





Cheers !Different brands for facial care?
omg proactive
OMG PROACTIVE USE IT THAT STUFF WORKS

No comments:

Post a Comment