Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do girls care if guys have facial hair?

I don't like actual beards or mustaches, but 1-2 days of stubble is very attractive!! The only problem is that when I kiss a guy with stubble, it kind of irritates my face, ouch! Facial hair is okay if you keep it very short and clean. =)Do girls care if guys have facial hair?
I ask my guy to stay nice and smooth. If he does he does. If not I'll still love him.Do girls care if guys have facial hair?
Depends whether the guy looks good with it or not!
Generally, I don't think girls care about facial hair as long as it's well groomed and an animal hasn't made a nest in it!
a little goatee is fine, but can rub a girls face a little raw during a hot makeout session. That's just a minor setback though and wouldn't stop me.
If it doesn't make you look like a hobo, I don't think most mind. Depends on the girl.


A little facial hair can also hide a weak chin or whatnot. Can make you look more mature or cool, since you don't see a lot of facial hair nowadays.


I wouldn't go for the long beard if you're under 40, though.
on i dont
It depends on the guy. Some look great, some don't.
Yes for when she kisses you. Personally it gross to me, but other girls it is attractive, it only atractive to me on this one boy.
I LOVED my husbands goat and 'stache. He was so sexy with it, but he felt older than he was (It came in grey) so he shaved it off...dammit.
I do. I love goatees! OY. DRIVES ME WILD!!!
Some girls do. Like myself. I personally HATE it.
My wife likes the way I look when I haven't shaved in a few days, but she'd rather I be clean shaven when she kisses me.
They are fine,,,and sometimes sexy..........as long as they dont hurt us. :)
some do, but usually, it doesn't matter.
Depends on the girl but i like a guy with a little bit of stubble.OMG sooooooo sexy
that scruffy patrick dempsey look is SOO hot but i dont like facial hair other than that
It depends sometimes. Some girls like it, some hate it some are just average, but dun worry about it. Some girls like guys with facial hair because it makes them look mature. Some girls hate it because when they kiss, it tickles and such
girls really dont care about the man having facial hair or not cause if they love him or only think that he is anice person it is only about whats inside( the beauty of the soul) but generally he has to be neat and clean with facial hair or without
i like facial hairs of guys...it resembles the manliness
some chicks really like it, some dont like it at all, I really like a patch under the lower lips i think its hot.
NO IN FACT I LOVE A MAN WITH HAIR ON THERE FACE I HATE A CLEAN FACED MAN
I love it if its trimmed and well groomed. My favorite is a stubble beard, just buy a beard trimmer and thin it out every few days on the lowest setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment