Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Taking Care of Facial Hair?

Hows it going everybody Ive been growing my beard out for a while now and it looks good but I have one big problem its very dry. I shampoo it when I shower but it stil feels very dry and because of the dryness the hairs start to stick out allover the place. What should I do to give my beard a smoother texture and cleaner look.Taking Care of Facial Hair?
Do a once a week routine of putting mayonnaise or olive in oil in your beard for a little while then wash it out. The oils help to hydrate the hair. Don't do it too often though or it may clog your pores.





Be sureto brush the oils in with a comb. Also when you're in the shower don't leave your face under the running water for too long. All of the water will wash your hair oils aways and that makes it dry. It goes the same for the hair on your head.Taking Care of Facial Hair?
Buy a good quality hair conditioner - perhaps one you leave in for a few mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment