Friday, December 25, 2009

Changing facial care product brands ?

i currently use Nivea cleanser toner and moisturizer but I want to try some other brands... so how do I swap? do I have to stop using Nivea and wait couple of days before using other brand... I want to try GarnierChanging facial care product brands ?
Definitely,I would suggest you to stop using any products for a few days before using a new products.This is important since you need to give a rest to your skin to readjust and to avoid any mixture of chemicals from the previous products with the new one.I ever swap products straight away and I got bad breakouts right after.And then,I stop using any products for a week and then my skin finally adjust to the new brand.I bet this would work fine for you.Hope I helped(:





P/s:It's a good thing that you want to try Garnier,I have two friends that used Garnier and their skin totally improves.Do remember to buy a complete set of Garnier for optimum results.Good luck!!Changing facial care product brands ?
Every Garnier product I've tried has been total crap. If only they put more money into product development, and less into marketing.





I've been happy using Neutrogena's cleansers, and have recently been using ';THAYERS Alcohol-Free Toner Cucumber Witch Hazel with Organic Aloe Vera'; which seems quite nice.
You don't need to wait a couple of days. There are no consequences in changing toners and moisturizers. Just change.

No comments:

Post a Comment