Friday, December 25, 2009

Man's facial care?

I'm a 27-year-old man. Days ago when I looked back into my old pictures and compared to my current ones, I suddenly realized that how old my face looked like. I wonder if there is any facial care product or procedure for MAN that can help me to recover, like getting it smooth, flashy...? BTW I'm a straight guy.Man's facial care?
I am almost 66 and my skin glows in the dark. After shaving each morning I use a moisturizing lotion. I re-apply it at night. I use Ponds, but I think any decent brand would work fine.





But I think the reason my skin looks so good it that I eat a LOT of raw green vegetables -- four cups -- in a salad dressed with olive oil every day, and I eat lots of fruits and berries and nuts.





I also exercise regularly, walking or playing tennis.





My wife is a naturopathic physician specializing in skin care, and she keeps me going.Man's facial care?
Shea butter Would be Good!


drink nettle and green tea!a source of antioxidants.


will make your skin look fresh and will clean your body out!


pretty good tea i love it!





loreal men exper is really good apparently!!





goodluck!xxxx
The source below discusses mens skin care and may help.
  • icons for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment