Monday, December 21, 2009

The Body Shop Aloe Vera facial skin care range. Your experiences?

My skin has always been super sensitive and since I was a teenager I have tried the following ranges: No7, Simple, Clinique and Avene. I had beautiful skin before I used Clinique 3 step and it messed it up completely. Now I am using Avene range but I am not completely satisfied with it. I am thinking fo switching to the Body Shop Aloe vera facial products btu I don't want to waste my money. Are they very good? And are they really suitable for sensitive skin?The Body Shop Aloe Vera facial skin care range. Your experiences?
From personal experience of having sensitive skin I used the body shop aloe Vera facial, honestly it was good on my skin however I couldn't afford to keep up with it, so I recently grew my own aloe Vera plant. Every week or so I split a leaf open with my fingers (with clean hands) and rub the aloe on my face with a small amount of warm water. I think you should give it a go try both, but I would advise you to leave it on for around 10 Min's just to be sure you don't get a bad reaction.If it doesn't work out email me as i have some natural remedies for sensitive skin. All the best.The Body Shop Aloe Vera facial skin care range. Your experiences?
Clinique has the most chemicals in their products from the high street brands. I did use BS Aloe vera facial cleanser but it was just ok, nothing super wow. I use Simple facial products as it is meant for sensitive skin. Speak to the BS sales assistant, they should tell you which products in their shop are meant for sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment