Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What facial cleaning brand do you recomend for great skin care?

Mary Kay offeres a great TimeWise line that can be customised for your skin. The basic cleanser and moisturizer is offered in two formulas - one for normal/dry skin and one for combination/oily skin. There are also additional supplements that can be used to create a skin care line just for you.What facial cleaning brand do you recomend for great skin care?
My wife likes Clinique and Jafra products.What facial cleaning brand do you recomend for great skin care?
I think you should use proactive skin sollution it works great on the skin %26amp; is also a mosturizer
Clinique is superior. Anything and everything from Clinique is the best. I started using after my pregnancy when my skin was going crazy. Now, I'm more comfortable with my skin then I have ever been. Best of Luck. Check out their site if you get the chance!
Clinique is incredible -- the whole system. Facial soap bar, toner, lotion. I adore it.
My favorite is Clinique. I also like Origins, but I haven't used it long term.
I love Mary k timewise facial cleanser
I really like clinique. I have combo skin, and its slightly sensitive, and the clinique three step system really works. It takes care of my oily t-zone without drying out my drier areas. Plus, it doesn;t burn or irritate

No comments:

Post a Comment